Here are the rules:
1. List 7 random things about yourself that people may not know.
1. List 7 random things about yourself that people may not know.
2. Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
3. Post the rules on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
#1. I am an office supply junkie. You name it, I love it. Sharpies, Post-It's, Markers, Pens, Rulers, Pencils, Pencil Sharpeners....this list could go on forever. At the beginning of each school year, I spend a small fortune in the school supply section of any store. If I think there might be a chance I will use it, I will buy it. We have a whole closet at home for all my goodies!
#2. I am a reality TV nut! Pretty much, if it's reality tv, I will watch it. I love everything about reality shows. I guess because I don't have to catch it each week and keep up with a story line. I love The Hills, Real World-Road Rules Challenge, Big Brother, American Idol, Wife Swap, Super Nanny, Real Housewives of the OC, Intervention, Biggest Loser...I could keep going. Now that our lives are made simplier by our DVR, I can catch all my back episodes while Reese naps...life is great!
#3. I HAVE to have the bed made. Everyday no matter where we are. I hate to see my covers all slumped at the bottom of the bed. I like to make it as soon as I get out of it, but my husband would be under all the covers still snoozing. I just hate the look of an unmade bed. And yes, I even make our bed when we are in a hotel.....I know, I know...
#4. I have very vivid dreams about my dad, almost daily. In these dreams, my dad is back on Earth. Sometimes he has cancer and sometimes he doesn't. But in each dream, he tells me that he can't stay here on Earth that he is needed elsewhere. He always reminds me he loves me and that I make him proud. In these dreams, sometimes we are alone together and sometimes we are in public places. However, when we are in public, no one can see him but me, my mom and sister.
#5. I say "ordamnet" instead of "ornament". Always have, always will. My husband makes fun of me every year from November to January when the Christmas decorations invade our house. He even likes to make me say it in front of people.
#6. I have to have the TV on to sleep. When I was in 5th grade, my parents went out of town and we stayed with my aunt.My cousin left the radio on softly all night. When my parents came back a week later, a habit had formed and I did that until I got a TV. Then, I would watch TV to fall asleep. Now, I have turned my husband into a TV sleep junkie and I am sure my son will follow not to far behind. However, right now, he only listens to Baby Einstein to sleep at night.
#7. I am DEATHLY afraid of the dark. Yes. It's true. We have night lights in every room. Plus, I leave on the kitchen light over the sink and the breakfast nook light on low. If I could, I would leave the bathroom light in the hall on, but I am afraid Reese would never get to sleep if I did. Some nights Garrett forgets to leave all my lights on and if I need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I wake him up and ask him to go turn my lights on......
Have fun.....
No comments:
Post a Comment