Here are her and Reese watching me cook dinner in our breakfast nook. She just loves this little boy. And, he loves her. It's so funny to watch her with him. He doesn't really know how to take her. She doesn't really discipline him, but tells him "Eh eh eh...little boy, that's gonna fall on you and you'll be sorry!" And the funny thing - he stops EVERYTIME! Since she has left, I've tried this and it DOES NOT work for me!
She let him climb on his bed and pull down all his books. They are all still scattered throughout the floor and under the bed, but I don't care. I have realized Reese has a love for books. They are by far his favorite thing. He is pointing at the pictures and making up words for each thing he points at. It really is quite cute.
I want him to be a sports star (after all, the criteria for a name was that it would sound good said over the loud speaker at a football or baseball stadium! "Now Batting - # 3 Reeeesseee Raaaassssoooooor")But as much as I want him to love all things sports, I want him to love books and be smart. So read on little Reesey, read on!
I got a sneeze on camera!
And finally some videos. The first one is of Reese walking across the couch. I am trying to get him to tell the camera he is "1". This was about the 45th try and he was getting tired of hearing me say it, but he does preform!
And finally, a few days later - walking to his bedroom where he has pulled ALL of the toys out of his toybox except on measley little dinosaur book...
Everyone have a blessed weekend.....we will!
No comments:
Post a Comment