Well not really, but these are!
Maggino's Little Italy. My first experience with this place was in Vegas last year. Garrett and I went to eat there on our last night. The food is UNBELIEVABLE! It was so good. I have never had better Italian food. I can't wait until we go to Dallas so we can have it again!
SPRINKLES! What a cute name! So, everyone has heard of these cupcakes. Nothing spectacular really, just a plain ol' cupcake. Makes it hard to explain why I like them so much, but they are amazing too. The texture, the decorations, the store. This place is a must see if you are in Dallas.
My Sperry's. I am a shoe junkie - I should really attend Shoe Shopper Anonymous. I got my first pair this summer and loved them so much I bought a second pair in another color! They are probably the most comfortable, flexible shoes I've ever owned. My students think I am WAY cool when I wear my Sperry's to school. They always say "Hey, I have those too!"
Sephora. This is make - up heaven. And I'm not a girly girl. Garrett and Reese always let me go in and have a good 30 minutes of shopping in here. I always leave with my hands covered in eye shadow because I've been testing all the different colors on the back of my hands. I love this place. And if our second child is a girl, let's just say shopping trips will be oh so much fun!
George Bush. I really do love this man. I am sure some of you reading this are thinking "OH MY GOSH!" This is the first President that I really remember. I mean, I remember Clinton, but I wasn't old enough to realize the impact he was having on our Country. However, I do remember these things about George Bush. I love that he's goofy, I love that he likes to have a good time. Do I agree with everything he's done? No. Of course not. However, I honestly believe he is a man of God and that he doesn't take his job lightly. I believe that he tries to do what he thinks is best. I trust him, I respect him, and I admire him. Let's face it, those who are the most against him are the exact ones who would cry and whine about every president. I DO NOT LIKE Obama. Our country is in a world of hurt if he becomes the President.
The Hills. Ok, so I am almost 30 and I am watching a show made for girls in their early 20's and late teens. But what isn't to love about all the drama these girls have? I mean, LC is fighting with Heidi. Justin Bobby is cheating on Audrina. Whitney is jetting off to Paris. This show is so good.....I don't know what I will do when these girls decide enough is enough.
Kidd Kraddick in the Morning. I LOVE this show. I laugh and laugh at the things said on this show. When were were finalizing Reese's adoption, we were staying in Fort Worth but court was in Dallas. So, we were up at the crack of dawn to beat morning traffic. I got over 2 hours of Kidd Kraddick bliss. Also, when Reese was born, we left Abilene at 6 and didn't get to Granbury until around 10 - I got to hear the whole show! Garrett HATES it with a passion - thinks its dumb - but I can't wait to hear Kidd, Kellie, Big Al and JC.
Sharpies. One word - UGH - MAY - ZING! I love Sharpies. Well, I love office supplies in general, but these are by far my favorite. I love the colors (yes I have every one), the bold tip, the small tip, the way they bleed through the paper and how you can use them on anything..... Simply UGH - MAY - ZING!
My newest phone. The T-Mobile Sidekick. Mine, however, is chocolate brown. This little beauty flips open. I've got the full keypad. Unlimited texts. Internet Explorer. This little beauty has it all. Not my favorite phone of all time (May the Rockr rest in peace), but a definite second place.
Meet my son Kenny Reese Rasor. This little boy melts my heart. Look at that face. Your heart is now melting too! This is my most special and amazing gift. He was given to me so unselfishly. I honestly believe that God knew what he was doing when he picked Reese to be our child. He is so much like us. It's hard to believe it's been a year since he's been here. It's so crazy to think that a year ago I was waiting for him. My life is richer for having this little tike "LT" around.
No comments:
Post a Comment