- Reese turning 1. This Friday it will be one year since we got the call that our baby boy was ready to come home. Our lives have been so much sweeter, so much happier, so much better with the addition of this little one.
- My family coming to town. I have to admit, having a crazy family has it's advantages. I LOVE when we are all together. My sister is pregnant and it will be one of the last times I get to see her before she delivers my sweet nephew. I am just excited to have my family all together. The world is right when we are all together.
- Bible Study. I've been trying to go for the last 3 semesters. It's never really been a good time. We got Reese and he was newborn, and then I just got lazy last semester. I am looking forward to new female relationships. It's just good to get together with a group of girls and talk...about things that aren't kids or work or husbands.
- New friendships. Garrett and I have been very fortunate to have made some new friends lately. I am excited for these friendships and the thought of having close friends with kids Reese's age. I never knew how easy it was to hang out with someone until they have a kid that is the same age as your child.
- Spring Break. Yes, I know - 5 weeks away. But a girls' (especially a girl teacher) gotta have something to look forward to. Otherwise, she might strangle every last one of those dad blasted kids.
- Summer. I know - it's soooooo far away, and I even applied for Summer School, but it's the only thing keeping me sane at this point.
And some things that aren't on the top of my priority list include:
- The TAKS test. Enough said.
- The end of school. I just have to say I need a little help in my classroom. I need to see some changes for next year. If I don't, then I will probably have to find somewhere else to teach.
- Yard work. I don't like it. I despise it. Plus, my husband could care less about it. I hate it, but I love having a good looking yard.
And honestly, that's all I can think of.
Boring, yes. Informative, no, not really. Just wasting some time while the lasagna cooks...
While you're here, head on over to 2 of my new favorite websites....
#1 KenleyKakes at http://kenleykakes.blogspot.com/ . I work with Angie. She is making Reese's birthday cake (be on the lookout for pictures next week). She also made us a bucket of suckers for his party too (next week). Her stuff is amazing - she takes such great pride in her work. This is a sample of some of her talent. Anyways, if you need her, email her. She is amazing!

#2 The Pioneer Woman at http://thepioneerwomancooks.com/ . I stumbled onto her blog after looking at other peoples blogs. I have read through it and looked at some of the recipes and they look amazing. I love to see what she has cooked. And, she gives a step by step picture update. This is sooooo helpful! Check her out and enjoy!

1 comment:
Ok, I have LOTS to say about your previous blogs. LOVE them and I think we might be a bit of kindred spirits. However, I'll save all that for bible study.
In the meantime, I tagged you! Can't wait to hear your randomness...
Post a Comment