Anyways, Garrett came in and sat with me and just let me cry. He held me and wiped the tears that have fallen so often lately. When around the corner comes a screaming Reese! He had woken up from his nap and wondered around the house to find us in the last place he looked.
In the closet is one of his Christmas gifts that Garrett told me we couldn't give him. He got a tool bench for Christmas and I went overboard and bought an additional tool kit to go with it. Garrett said he didn't need it that it would be more pieces to lose. So it has sat in the floor of our closet - and Reese has often bent down to see what it was.
I decided that to help get me out of my funk, I was going to give Reese his long overdue gift and he did not disappoint! He LOVED IT! He knew the names of all the new tools and couldn't wait to put them with all his other tools. After we opened the tools Reese looked up at me (I had stopped crying) and he said "Awww bedder momma!" What a precious boy....
Here he is in his new tool belt with his new drill. And you can tell that he has no shortage of toys in his room!











No comments:
Post a Comment