Ok, I blog stalk. There. I admit it. I see lots of "lists" on these blogs I stalk, so today, I will write my first list......
1. We took "Sadie" to the animal shelter yesterday. Yes, I know you aren't supposed to name a dog you find because it makes it harder for them to have to leave, but I knew we couldn't keep her, EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS PERFECT. I was regretting our decision last night because I realized that she DID have a backyard to run and play in and we even gave her some toys. Now, she is locked in a cage. Makes me sad all over just thinking about it.
2. Summer school isn't as bad as I once thought it would be. I sit, play on the computer, the kids make up 187 days of math in 10 short days. The pay is good and the kids are required to behave or risk staying behind a grade.
3. The bed will finally be here Monday. However, the rest of the bedroom furniture won't be until who knows when? My advice to anyone seeking furniture - STEER CLEAR FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE STORE!
4. I want Jason to win on this season of the Bachelorette. I just love him.....
5. I just watched the TiVo'd episode of Shear Genius. YOU HAVE GOT TO CHECK THIS SHOW OUT!!!!! I love it, along with Design Star 3.
6. We set a date and a rough game plan for our San Antonio trip this summer. We are going to take Reese to Sea World once I get done with Summer School and I can't wait!
7. I just got a mani pedi on Tuesday night....I love to get the light light light almost sheer pink color. I think it just looks so classy. I got some nasty heel damage going on and really needed some foot therapy. I think I will have to go back next week to have them work on my nastiness again.....
8. I love my hair girl Heather. She is sweet, and does a SUPER job. Maybe that's why I've referred 4 people to her and they've all gone and LOVED her. If you need a super haircut and color for a fabulous price, go see Heather - she's your girl.
9. Swim class comes to a close tomorrow. A little sad that my son has moved on past his first swim class, but so proud my little boy is growing up.
10. I love my sunday school class, church, and Bible study group. Enough said.
2 comments:
nylbmMay I have Heather's number please? Your hair always looks AMAZING, so I would love to go see her.
Stupid word verification. That's why there are random letters at the beginning of my comment. Sorry!
Post a Comment