swim classes are so much fun! I don't want Reese to ever be afraid of the water and so we decided to start him in swim classes. There is a lot of "bobbing" and "kicking" and "splashing" and even a few dunks, but it just gets the kids used to the water. It's fun for us....he really likes to splash and play...
Getting ready on the first day
Watching his duck in the water
Wanting dad to get him out after his first "dunk"
Wearing his bath drum as a hat...
3 comments:
Adorable pics...you're really talented and have such a cute model!
Reese is too cute! Glad y'all are having a fun summer!
Hi Tiffany! I am so glad you left me a message!! Your little boy is just precious! It's such a small world..I just saw Marc and Tonni at the pool!! How crazy is that?? Glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment