It's really frustrating to not have phone service. That is one of the things I hate most about cell phone companies. About 2 years ago we decided paying $50 for a home phone that NO ONE was calling was a waste of money. So, we turned it off and everything has been fine since. That is, until we moved to Elmwood. The only place I can get service is standing in front of my bedroom window or standing in front of the screen door. I miss calls, calls don't register until my phone goes into service, I don't get texts....it's so frustrating. I hate to go back to spending $50 a month but I guess we are going to have to.....
Mom and Tot (or Dad and Tot as we did a few nights) ended tonight. I really think Reese had a great time. He did learn to kick and paddle. He's not swimming, but he's only 16 months old, and I think he is a very advanced swimmer! :D
Here are some pictures from one of the nights Garrett got in the pool with him. Tonight at his "graduation" ceremony, he got a T-Shirt, a certificate and 2 pictures, both of which I will post when I can scan them in...one is downright HILARIOUS!
PS. We got Reese's haircut this weekend and these pictures look so funny with his long hair. It's amazing what a haircut will do!
Look Dad, a ball!

No Dad, don't splash the water in my eyes!

Ha! I got the ball and I splashed you!

Kick, kick, kick!
No Daddy, I don't want to go under!

But you did it anyways!

Here is Reese going underwater. They do this thing called "bobbing" and you just bob the kids up and down and then you dunk them under......
This video is "Ring Around the Rosies". Every night we played this game and at the end the kids get dunked. Emma is 2 and Garrett is 3 and they were funny because after the 3rd or 4th time they knew what was coming and they would scream that they didn't want to go under...
No comments:
Post a Comment