Sunday, March 2, 2008

Starting Year #2 off right!

I was getting ready on Saturday and I hear Garrett getting Reese ready. I ask him over and over what he has picked him out to wear and he tells me not to worry. I finally come out of the bathroom to see my two boys in khaki cargo pants with matching UT shirts on! As ugly as it was, it was absolutely precious!

So, UT is sucking it up on the basketball court and Reese crawls into our room, opens my closet door and comes out with my Tech hat!

I guess we know what he would've chosen to wear if he was given a choice!!!


Garrett left tonight for Lake Whitney for a few days for business. Tonight, I was cooking Reese and I dinner and packing up our lunch for school tomorrow. I hear him just laughing and laughing....I walk in the living room to find him trying to get himself in his high chair! This boy was ready to eat!!!!!


Gare has been coaching Upward basketball and his last game was Saturday. The boys begged him for cupcakes and so when he went to get them, he decided Reese needed one. So this afternoon, after his nap, Reese got his cupcake. He had the icing everywhere....I don't know if you can tell, but it's in his hair. It looked like he had taken shaving cream and rubbed it all over his face! My little cutie!





That's all that's going on with us. We've been battling a stomach bug and congestion AGAIN! I think we are all on the up and up and I am super glad. I don't think there is any worse feeling than being sick at your stomach.


I know I said I'd post b-day pics, and I still might, but my computer isn't working like I'd like and so I'm just not doing it in protest!

No comments: