I'd have to say his #1 Favorite thing is me and Reese. Garrett takes so much pride in being a dad and husband. He does his job so well - and then comes home to do an even harder and more challenging job - and he does AMAZINGLY at it! We couldn't be more blessed to have him as our daddy and husband!
Texas Longhorns ANYTHING! And I do mean anything! He loves all things UT and while I can't understand why, I love a man with passion. However, I am thankful to the promise he made to my dad on both our wedding days to make sure our children know my dad's love for all things TEXAS TECH!
Pappadeaux Seafood - my boy can eat! He loves Pappadeax most. He first introduced me to Pappadeax's on one of our many weekend trip to Dallas before Reese. And I've got to say - I'm a fan!
Golf - My sweet hubby loves golf so much. Bless his little heart, having Reese really changed that for him. Now, he would rather spend his weekend with us, and while I am thankful for those moments with him, I still want him to do what he loves. He says he's saving up his golfing days until Reeser can join him.
His brother Taylor - Garrett and Taylor share a very special bond. Garrett is almost 9 years older than Taylor and so Garrett has always been more of a friend than a brother to Taylor. Funny thing, I met Garrett because of Taylor - Taylor was in my first ever class of 8th graders back in Midland. I've enjoyed, as I know Garrett has, watching Taylor grow into a fine young man. It's hard to believe that it's been 7 years since we took this picture - (I know, we all look 15!) Taylor is now in his 2nd year at UT and has had rough start. He has really relyed on Garrett to help him through some tough stuff and I'm so proud of the way Garrett has been a friend from afar. I know there have been times Taylor has thought I have taken Garrett away from him, but this guy means more to the both of us than he will ever know! (And yes, Garrett is wearing a Tech shirt!)
That's it! I tag Leslie, Abby, and Amber!
1 comment:
What a fun tag! I'll get right on it but due to Bible Study (are you going tonight?) and a high volume of FABULOUS Thursday night TV, I won't post anything until tomorrow...
Post a Comment