Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh gosh....

Reese really likes to get in the drawer I keep my tampons in. He loves to open the drawer, pull out the box, set it on the ground and remove all the tampons, but them back in and then put the box back where it goes and shut the drawer. He then usually claps twice for himself. Such a smart kid!

Well, this morning as I am showering, I look down and the shower is filling up with old toilet water. I freak! We call the plumber, he comes over and shows Garrett the culprit of my little problem.....a fully wrapped tampon that my son flushed!

The tampon game is over - they have now been moved to the top shelf that I can barely reach.

I will say, I am honestly surprised that is took 19 months for him to put something in the toilet other than his hands!

No comments: