Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Because it's summer and I'm bored....

Marriage Survey

When is your "engagement" anniversary: Easter Weekend March 2005

When is your "marriage" anniversary: We have 2! October 22, 2005 and December 17, 2005

How long have you known your spouse: 6 years

How long did you date before you were engaged: 2 years

Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? Officially met him at an Abell basketball games as I was waiting on my cheerleaders to get picked up and he was waiting on his brother to come out of the lockerroom

What is your spouse's full name? Garrett Ryan Rasor

Do you have any children? We do!

How many? 1 Sweet Boy

Do you have any house pets? yes - 2 dogs Harley and Ryder

Do you own a house or rent? Own

Do you live in a country or town/city? right in the thick of big ol' Abilene Texas

What is one of your favorite activities together: golfing - I miss that we get to do that all Saturday long

Do you have a favorite vacation spot? We are frequent fliers to Dallas - a weekend getaway is considered a vacation to me!

How many siblings (including in-laws) do you have? wow - 1 sister Brandy with brother in law Michael, 1 brother in law Taylor, 1 stepbrother Ky, 1 stepsister Cassie with step brother in law Jason, 1 stepsister Heather with step brother in law Joseph

What church do you attend? First Baptist

Is this the church you were married in? No, we were married in my parents backyard

What town is your current address at? over on Elmwood

Do you work or stay at home? work (except during the summer!)

Where did you go on your honeymoon? Christmas Cruise

Who drives when you go out together? Mr. Garrett

How long have you been together? we've been together since we met, basically - so 6 years

How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 2 weeks

Who asked who out? He asked me out

How old are each of you? I will be 29 next month and he'll be 29 in January

Whose siblings do you see the most? my sister

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? inlaws - definately inlaws

Did you go to the same school? no - we grew up in different towns

Are you from the same home town? no

Who is smarter? depends on the situation.

Who is more sensitive? Me, no question about it!

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Since Abilene is a thriving metropolis and we have so many choices, I'm going to say Rosas

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Florida

Who has the craziest exes? eh, I don't think either of us have any that are particularly crazy!?

Who has the worse temper? probably me

Who does the cooking? I do

Who is more social? Garrett

Who is the neat-freak? For sure me - Garrett would allow the filth to collect for years

Who is more stubborn? depends on the subject

Who hogs the bed? me!

Who wakes up earlier? me during the school year

Where was your first date? We went to Murray's Fat Tuesday and then to Sedona Grill for drinks

Who has the bigger family? Definately me

Do you get flowers often? nope. honestly, they are fun to receive as a surprise, but I hate to see the money for them come out of the bank

How do you spend the holidays? So far in our marriage, with my family - I'm just still really emotional being away from my mom without my dad....

1 comment:

Jennifer-Colley said...

okay you must explain how you have 2 marriage anniversaries since I am in the dark! =)