Is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen? This is my dear, sweet cousin Katie or "Kaayyie" in our house. She loves Reese as if he was her own and he adores her as does her fiance Keal. Reese loves boots, wait, Reese LLOOVVEESS boots and his sweet Kaayyie let him put hers on and help him walk around for a bit. I got to snap this picture and I love it....maybe because Reese never smiles and in this one he is, or maybe it's because it really captures the relationship between these two.
We can't wait to be in your wedding this summer Kaayyie....We all 3 are very honored to be part of your special day!
Well, today Garrett and I were both painting some stuff around the house and so Reese felt like he needed to help out. So, we made this name banner for his room.
I drew each of the letters and he colored every page. I then cut them out while he helped me punch holes in the top. We then strung them and hung them from his top bunk. (Please excuse the unmade bed filled with his no less than 91223877473929290 blankets he has to have). We rarely let him get on his top bunk, but thought this was a good time to let him play up there for a bit.....
When we moved into this house, the kids room had these awesome shelves that will one day be so neat to display some of his stuff, for now, he's just a little boy and so they aren't all filled. Reese's room has 2 shelves and I haven't really gotten in any big hurry to fill the one above the bunk bed because it's harder to see. Anyways, for now, it will be a sitting spot for some of his bigger craft projects and some of his daddy's old sports balls....
Anyways, I get a lot of my ideas from No Time for Flashcards . Such a great site for moms of little ones..... Enjoy what Reese did today...
No comments:
Post a Comment