Monday, December 22, 2008

Not me! Monday

To start off with... I AM NOT up way too early on this first morning of my Christmas break watching "Cars" with Reese. I AM NOT enjoying him playing with his blocks and hitting any and everything off of his baseball tee. I DO NOT and AM NOT enjoying these moments with my son, even though theycut my sleep short.

I AM NOT excited about having my mom here for 3 days. I NEVER enjoy her time here and I ALWAYS wish she would head home!

I DID NOT let Reese have juice after dinner last night only to have him NOT tee-tee through his diaper and onto his sheets because he was on juice overload.

I AM NOT excited about being off of school for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! I mean, I AM NOT excited about not grading papers, not getting to shove my lunch down my throat in 15 minutes, not getting to see the darlings who don't stop talking when the announcements are on. In fact, I LOVE to remind them over and over that the six weeks is drawing to a close and they have to stay for tutorials to get caught up. I AM NOT excited that two weeks of no school means TWO WHOLE WEEKS with my sweet Reesey!

There you have it....all the things I am HATING to think about and the things I AM NOT looking forward to...

No comments: