Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday

I found this, and decided I wanted to participate. Here is my Not Me Monday list...

I DID NOT spank my son for peeing in the middle of the living room floor. Never mind that we ran to the "pawwey" after he said "rurry! rurry! rurry!" and he sat and then got up and ran away.

I DID NOT yell out his full name as I swatted his bare little behind so he wouldn't do it again, even though he didn't know better since he would normally have a diaper on!

I DID NOT cook a delish new recipe tonight that my husband fell in love with!

I DID NOT give my son some extra Cheez Its because I wasn't ready to fix his supper

I DID NOT continuously feed my son snacks so he would stop crying on the trip home yesterday.

I DID NOT hug and kiss that little boy a few extra times this morning because he slept late for me!

I DID NOT do any of these things.....what DID you NOT do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give me the DELISH new recipe!