Monday, November 10, 2008

Britney

I am a huge fan of Bebo Norman - always have been. I don't buy many CD's these days, but I really for some reason was dying to get my hands on his new one. I like so many of the songs, but am captivated by the song "Britney".

A lot of people have heard of the song, and so if you have, feel free to move on. I wanted to know a little more about this song - the reasons behind it, why he wrote it, was it really meant for her...

I was then forwarded a YouTube video of it - it's not Bebo's video, rather someone who took the song and put it to clips of Britney's life. It really is a very moving video.

I do agree with it. I think the public and its fascination with Britney, in part, has caused her downfall.

I can't figure out how to post the YouTube video, so here is the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Q_wVfGAfA

No comments: