Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We're on the market!

And if it wasn't official enough, our pictures of the house are up. I will have to say I wasn't ecstatic that pictures of the adorable kitchen weren't on there and pictures of "my" living room weren't up - only Garrett's "man" room! Oh well, if the buyers come, they will see just how presh our place is!

And on that note - we had lookers Monday! I know I know! And today a group of 25 realtors toured our house to hopefully show some of their buyers! Sell baby, sell!

And, an offer has been extended on the Lexington house. Hope this all works out!

It's all a little scary! Especially where I think about us moving with a 1 year old!

2 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Ok, both houses are fab. However, that new one would be sooooooo great for a growing family! I'm so excited for y'all and will be praying for the details in the meantime...

Julie said...

Congrats on putting yalls house up and finding a new one! Hope everything works out for yall!