So Saturday morning, we set out to make our "Mon-tee Bake-sast" and Reese was so excited. Dad went and got us all our supplies. He returned with Grands biscuits. The pan was overflowing and we tried to bake it but it was all doughy throughout.
So tonight we did it again - this time with the right kind of biscuits. Reese was so excited to make it again tonight. He will be even more excited tomorrow when he gets to try it for the first time....
Molly and I lost 2nd round to another one of my students, Devan and Coach Merrill. Collin and I ended up winning the 8th grade bracket (Collin is good!) and we ended up meeting Coach Merrill and Devan in the Finals. The finals pitted the 8th grade winner against the 7th grade winner.
Collin and I came out victorious 8-0 (I wish I had a picture!). We got 2 trophies and the coveted title of "Tennis Champs" around Mann Middle School.
It was so much fun, however, playing 2-4 times a day in the 90 degree heat was horrible. I slept like a baby every night - and could harldly walk by weeks end. I can't believe I used to play Varsity High School tennis all the time....that was a different time!
1 comment:
I TOOK THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment